|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Kit|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Syringe|
AVIN Flowable is an excellent flow able composite that delivers high strength wear resistance. It is characterized by optimum surface affinity, penetrates into most difficult area. It combines esthetics as well as flow on demand handling for use
* Optimal flowability
* Higher filler loading of 70% w/w
* Excellent physical properties
* Lower polymerisation shrinkage
* Very good abrasion resistance
Intro Pack - 2 X 2 gm syringes, 5 X Applicator Tips,
* Filling of smaller cavities
* Extended fissure sealing
* Restoration class III to V
* Repairs of filling veneers
AVIN Self Etch Bonding agent is a 7th generation, multi-functional, light cured one component dentine/ enamel bonding nano sized colloidal silica fillers. AVIN Bonding agent primes bonds in one step.
* Single step bonding agent for direct composite restorations.
* Excellent adhesion to dentine and enamel.
* Long lasting bonding strength.
* Universal for all light curing restorations.
1 X 5 ml. Squeeze Bottle
As direct restorations with light cured composites
*Your information is safe with us.
AVIN Universal composite is visible light cured, radiopaque highly filled, nano filled hybrid composite restorative material for all cavity classes of anterior and posterior teeth.
* Excellent physical properties for long lasting restorations.
* Lower polymerization shrinkage than conventional composites.
* Higher filler contents.
* Extremely high abrasion resistance.
Syringe: 1x 4 gms + 4 x Applicator tip
* Direct Restoration of all cavity classes in anterior and posterior teeth.
* Preventive polymerization and repairs of composite ceramic veneers.
* Correction of shade and shade for better aesthetics.
* Core build-up Composite inlays.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|